Wildlife Sales Membership Recruiter
Please apply by sending your CV and a short, eye-catching covering note indicating why you are suitable and would stand out from the crowd to :- David McGregor, Membership Sales Manager, email@example.com
South West Wildlife Fundraising Ltd (SWWFL) working on behalf of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust (HIWWT) is seeking experienced sales people with a love of the great outdoors to contribute even more to the amazing growth in sales SWWFL has achieved over the last 3 years.
We have recently signed up our 50,000th new member helping to protect more wildlife and wild places across our 8 owning Wildlife Trust charities. We gain these members via good quality venues (such as retail stores, garden centres, tourist attractions, markets), corporate locations & fetes, fairs and shows booked by our specialist central Venues Team.
We are now seeking mature, patient, self-motivated, fun-loving, hard-working people with resilience and heaps of determination to join our expanding team across Hampshire who want to make a real difference to local wildlife.
- Engage with members of the public at various booked events and venues across Hampshire to promote the inspirational work of Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust (HIWWT)
- To gain support by signing members of the public up as members of HIWWT
- To meet daily targets and KPI’s
- Experienced in direct sales, fundraising, F2F and/or promotions preferred
- Must have access to a car and a full driving licence
- Looking for permanent, flexible work, ideally 2-4 days/ week including Saturday and/or Sunday
- Confident, self-motivated, well-rounded person able to work to a high degree of autonomy
- Must be 18+ with no upper age limit for applicants (we find this type of work especially suits semi-retired or retired people)
- People-focused with an enthusiastic, engaging personality
- Ideally, a love of nature; wanting to make a real difference to protect it now and for the future
- Permanent, employed roles with fantastic uncapped earnings potential (currently £20-£30+ per hour for top performers)
- £10 per hour guaranteed during the probationary training period with commission & bonuses paid from day 1
- A successful, supportive, “family-feeling” company who takes great care & pride in its employees
- Full training and support provided: 3 day induction with shadow training & field coaching
- Travel expenses paid (40p per mile)
- Pension scheme
- Varied working environments with much of our work based in different locations
- Lots of opportunities to work at outdoor fetes, fairs and festivals.
This role is ideal for someone who gets a ‘buzz’ out of selling, is looking for flexibility in their working life, is a natural people-person with great listening skills who has a desire to ‘put something back’ into the community and make a real difference to local wildlife.
Here is what some of our current employees are saying about working for SWWFL:-
- Working for a very worthwhile charity gives a great sense of satisfaction
- Fantastic company to work for, relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Good team spirit, soft-selling, individual styles encouraged, good induction
- Great organisation with clear objectives. Opportunity to share your passion of wildlife with others.
- A great charity rather than greedy business, Short shifts, variety of locations
Find out more at https://www.swwfl.co.uk/vacancies