Wildlife Tots Groups for under 5s
- The emphasis is on family learning and all children must be accompanied by adults.
- Activities are based mostly outdoors, in natural surroundings.
- Please come prepared with waterproofs and wellies.
- We ask for a suggested donation £4 per person attending.
- Booking is essential
- Please note dates are subject to change; always check online
Blashford Wildlife Tots
When: Usually two sessions on the 1st Monday of each month, 10.30am-12noon and 1-2.30pm.
Where: Blashford Lakes Education Centre, Ellingham Drove, Ringwood, BH24 3PJ
Contact: Jim/Tracy 01425 472760 or BlashfordLakes@hiwwt.org.uk. Booking essential.
Gosport Wildlife Tots
When: Third Saturday of each month, 10am-12noon from 16 Sep
Where: Grange Farm, Little Woodham Lane, off Howe Road, unless stated otherwise. Runs with Wildlife Watch group.
Contact: Hilary Percival 02392 527391 email@example.com.
Milton Locks Wildlife Tots
Swanwick Wildlife Tots
When: We offer three 'flavours' of Wildlife Tots, as follows.
- Wildlife TOTS: Usually first Tuesday of each month from 10.30 am to 12 noon: indoor craft and story followed by adult led outdoor activities.
- Friday TOTS: Usually third Friday of each month from 1 pm to 2.30 pm: all outdoor, play based sessions.
- Holiday TOTS: Wednesdays in February and May half terms and the Easter break from 10.30 am to 12 noon: all outdoor, play based sessions (older siblings welcome along).
Where: Swanwick Lakes Education Centre, Swanwick Way, off Sopwith Lane, Fareham
Contact: Dawn Preston/Jess Parsons 01489 570240 or SwanwickLakes@hiwwt.org.uk.
Full details of all upcoming sessions can be dowloaded here.
Testwood Wildlife Tots
When: Monthly on second Tuesday at 10.30am-12noon and last Friday of the month, 10.30am-12noon
Where: Testwood Lakes Centre, Brunel Rd, Totton, SO40 3WX (map ref. SU 353 149)
Contact: Grace Hall 02380 667929 or TestwoodLakes@hiwwt.org.uk. Booking essential.
Barton Meadows Tots
Safeguarding and Child Protection
We take child protection and safeguarding very seriously. Our Child Protection and Safeguarding Statement sets out how we implement child protection and safeguarding across the Wildlife Trust and who to contact if you have questions or concerns.