Studies have shown that time spent amongst nature increases levels of physical activity, alertness, health and wellbeing in kids – and adults too! Swap screen time for wild time. Our work gives young people, children and families a chance to reconnect with the wildlife on their doorstep - why not take a look at what you can join in with?
Testwood Lakes Nature Reserve
Join us on the last Saturday of the month from 2-4pm. Sessions include:
- Practical conservation and habitat management
- Improving and expanding identification skills
- Species surveys and monitoring
- Trips to visit other nature conservation sites
- Learning from local wildlife experts
- Improving other skills like wildlife photography
Booking is essential. For enquiries please contact Sam or Grace on
02380 667929 or TestwoodLakes@hiwwt.org.uk.
Safeguarding and Child Protection
We take child protection and safeguarding very seriously. Our Child Protection and Safeguarding Statement sets out how we implement child protection and safeguarding across the Wildlife Trust and who to contact if you have questions or concerns.