Donate in Memory
A living memorial
As an alternative to bouquets and wreaths, some people choose to make a donation to Hampshire & Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust in memory of a loved one. Thank you, if you are considering supporting local wildlife in this way.
Donations made in memory help to protect and maintain local areas of wildflower meadow, woodland, heathland and coastline, providing a beautiful, natural tribute for years to come.
Ways to collect donations
We can accept donations in the following ways:
- A cheque sent in the post. Cheques should be made payable to Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust and sent to Hampshire & Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust, Beechcroft House, Vicarage Lane, Curdridge, Hampshire, SO32 2DP.
- Through our online donation page
- Card payments over the telephone, please call 01489 774400
If you choose to ask people for donations in lieu of flowers:
- Your funeral director can take care of the donations, and send them onto us. It will be best to discuss this with them directly but please feel free to put them in touch with us if that would help you.
- If you chose to collect donations yourself you can send them directly to us at the address above.
- We can provide donation envelopes; these have a Gift Aid declaration on them too in case people choose to Gift Aid their donation. The envelopes can then be collected up and sent directly to us. Contact us on the details below if you would like us to provide you with some of these envelopes
- You can also create tribute pages and collect donations through the Much Loved website should you wish too. These donations are all securely processed by Much Loved and transferred directly to your chosen charity or charities.
Get in touch
If you would like more information or have any questions about making donations in memory, please call Steph Watson on 01489 774412 or email email@example.com