We currently have a vacancy as HR Manager covering maternity leave. This role is an exciting opportunity for a rising HR professional to gain hands on experience of shaping and developing the…
What we offer
- Salaries competitive with other Wildlife Trusts
- 35 hour week if you work full time & part time opportunities
- Pension scheme of 6% of your salary for employees on contracts greater than 12 months
- 25 days annual holiday
- Training opportunities for continuing career development
- We are committed to equal opportunities and promoting a healthy work life balance.
The application process
- Please fill out the application form as fully as possible. Pay particular attention to section 10 – Additional Information. This section will be used to shortlist candidates against the person specification. You need to demonstrate how you meet each of the required attributes listed in the person specification. It is not enough to state that you meet each criterion. We regret that we are not able to accept CVs in the interests of fair selection.
- We will do our best to write to candidates not selected for interview in a timely way but if you do not hear from us 5 days after the closing date, we regret that you have not been selected for interview on that occasion.
- You can submit an application by email or by post to our headquarters marked for 'Recruitment' with the post applied for clearly marked on the envelope.
- Download the maps and directions to our sites: Beechcroft House, Herriard Office (Basingstoke) , Testwood Lakes Centre and Blashford Lakes Centre.
We have successfully secured funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund for a new four year project, Secrets of the Solent. The project is aimed at increasing peoples awareness of the marine life…
Due to funding from the Down to the Coast initiative and the Heritage Lottery Fund we currently have four apprenticeship posts available. The Apprentices will be based on the Isle of Wight working…
Wildlife Lovers sought to represent Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust.