As part of the North Hampshire Team, this post is crucial to the successful delivery of the Trust’s Reserves and Wilder vision in north and east Hampshire. The post will be instrumental in the…
What we offer
- Salaries competitive with other Wildlife Trusts
- 35 hour week if you work full time & part time opportunities
- Employees on permanent contracts or terms over 2 years are entitled to our main pension scheme offering 6% employers contributions with an employee contribution of at least 2%. Those on temporary or shorter termed contracts are entitled to join our NEST pension scheme with contributions equal to statutory requirements .
- 25 days annual holiday
- Training opportunities for continuing career development
- We are committed to equal opportunities and promoting a healthy work life balance.
The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust values diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures. We believe that a diverse workforce will help us create our vision of ‘people close to nature, with land and seas rich in wildlife.’
The application process
- Please fill out the application form as fully as possible. Pay particular attention to section 10 – Additional Information. This section will be used to shortlist candidates against the person specification. You need to demonstrate how you meet each of the required attributes listed in the person specification. It is not enough to state that you meet each criterion. We regret that we are not able to accept CVs in the interests of fair selection.
- Only those applications successfully shortlisted for interview will be contacted, if you do not hear from the Trust before the interview date advertised please assume you have not been successful.
- Please follow the application requirements and submission process noted on each vacancy’s advert.
- Download the maps and directions to our sites: Beechcroft House, Herriard Office (Basingstoke), Testwood Lakes Centre and Blashford Lakes Centre.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative and energetic person to join our team - to help us influence decision makers and to develop campaigns which effectively mobilise public support for…
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience of delivering engaging campaigns and events to be part of creating a wilder future for our two counties.