Forest School First Aid Training
About the event
Suitable for Forest School leaders who may currently need to undertake multiple First Aid and emergency outdoor response qualifications to meet requirements. This qualification ensures they can meet those same requirements simply by completing one qualification. Available to those over 16 years.
Candidates should be at least a level 2 numeracy and literacy or equivalent. Some pre-course work may be required.
This qualification will also include Paediatric First Aid suitable for working with under 5 year olds.
When and where?
25th Oct & 1st Nov 2020 in an online classroom
21st Nov & 22nd Nov 2020 Practical assessment at Swanwick Lakes Nature Reserve
The online theory training will be 4 x 2 hour sessions over 2 days, Saturday 31st Oct and Sunday 1st Nov 2020, 9am ‐ 11am and 1pm to 3pm each day.
You will receive a GoToMeeting link for each session via email the day before training starts
Practical training to complete this qualification will take place at Swanwick Lakes Study Centre, Sopwith Way, SO31 7AY on 21st and 22nd Nov 2020. Both days will be from 9am to 5pm.
Parking is free at Swanwick Lakes Study Centre
What do I need to bring?
You will be required to show your photo ID on the first day.
Acceptable forms of photographic I.D (1 required) are:
- Signed UK Photo card driving licence
- Signed passport (any nationality)
- Valid EU Photo identity card
- SIA security licence (with photo)
- Current and valid warrant card issued by HM forces or Police
- Current and valid Prison service card (with photo)
- Proof of age card
- Employee photo identification card
- Student photo identification card for a recognised educational establishment
- Firearms license (with photo)
Should current Governmental Advice regarding the Covid-19 pandemic require that the course be cancelled or rescheduled, participants will receive a full refund.