Activities for teenagers
As a young person, there are lots of ways you can get involved in wildlife and conservation. We run two monthly groups where you can learn useful skills, get outdoors, and meet other people with an interest in our local wildlife.
With the chance to both explore your base reserve and visit other nature sites further afield, what will you discover?
Testwood Lakes Nature Reserve
Join us on the last Saturday of the month from 2-4pm. Sessions are run in small supervised groups and include activities such as:
- Practical conservation and habitat management
- Improving and expanding identification skills
- Species surveys and monitoring
- Trips to visit other nature conservation sites
- Learning from local wildlife experts
- Improving other skills like wildlife photography
Booking is essential. For enquiries please contact Sam or Grace on
02380 667929 or TestwoodLakes@hiwwt.org.uk.
Safeguarding and Child Protection
We take child protection and safeguarding very seriously. Our Child Protection and Safeguarding Statement sets out how we implement child protection and safeguarding across the Wildlife Trust and who to contact if you have questions or concerns.