The Southern Co-operative
"Investing in our local communities and surrounding environment is intrinsic to The Southern Co-operative, an independent society with over 200 food stores and funeral homes across the south of England."
“I feel businesses and charities can work together to find common causes that will benefit the local community.”
“We have a very unique partnership with the Trust, which has gone from strength to strength and has allowed us to carry out some really amazing work.”
Commercial Lighting Systems
"Not only does the relationship create a feel good factor but also helps to raise awareness of the company’s environmental policy."
Make nature your business - become a Wildlife Investor
Customers and employees are increasingly looking for evidence that your business is environmentally responsible. Demonstrate that your business cares for nature and support the work of the Wildlife Trust. Help protect wildlife and create living landscapes and living seas where wildlife can thrive.
- Tell our 27,000 members you support your local Wildlife Trust through magazine articles and your profile on our website.
- Publicise your own involvement, through use of Trust branding, sponsorship opportunities and press releases.
- Experience conservation hands-on through our corporate work party days and regular Wildlife Investor events.
- See a full, printable list of membership benefits
- Read our corporate support policy
- Sign up for our Investors' eNewsletter
- See who is already a Wildlife Investor
- Download our suggested eco-code for your business
Our schemes membership rates are based on the number of staff in your business.
|Number of employees||Minimum annual contribution (+VAT)|
|Less than 50||£250|
|201-999||£2,000 (to include one free work party day)|
|Over 1000||£5,000 (to include two free work party days)|
If you are interested, please contact Steph Watson (Fundraising Officer) on 01489 774412 or email Steph.Watson@hiwwt.org.uk.