For further information please email email@example.com or call our main number on 01489 774400.
Salary £19,000 - £21,000 pa, depending on qualifications and experience; salary pro rata to 25 hours per week; permanent contract; part-time 25 hours per week (preferably over 5 days per week); post based at Curdridge, near Botley, Hampshire.
Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust is the leading local nature conservation charity and is one of the largest of the county-based Wildlife Trusts with a lively, dedicated and passionate team of 90 staff and 1400 volunteers.
We are looking for a HR Assistant to join our small but busy HR team. This is a hands-on role, ensuring we have the right people in place, doing the right things to achieve our ambitious plan.
The key responsibilities of the role are to assist the HR Manager with the day to day tasks of the HR function that include;
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Provide support to staff and managers on a range of HR related issues
- Supporting the HR Manager with all parts of our recruitment and on-boarding processes, issuing contracts and new starter documents
- Ensuring that the induction process is complete for all new-starters
- Maintaining all employee data on our online database and electronic and paper files
- Work alongside the Volunteering Assistant and other Business Resources Team members and assisting as and when required
To be successful in this role,
- Minimum one years' experience in HR administration
- Have a good level of knowledge in the areas covered by the key responsibilities.
- You will be experienced with working in a customer focussed environment and have a strong customer service ethic
- Experience of working within a small team and able to handle sensitive information and act with discretion
- You will have strong written and oral skills and communicate effectively at all levels.
- A willingness to be flexible and take on new work, sometimes at short notice.
Closing date: Midnight Tuesday 31st July 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 8th August 2018
We require completed application forms only, CV’s will not be accepted. Please download an application form and further job details below.